#NYFW

I know I'm late and it's London Fashion Week now but I'm gonna do a little review on my favorite collections for S/S'13 :


1. Rachel Zoe
I love the flowy dresses, hats, and the cute "pouch-belts". Love how you can wear the outfits day or night and still look chic and elegant.

2.Proenza Schouler
The cuts, colors and prints are sooo fun -I love them <3! And how can you forget the shoes ?!


3.Marc by Marc Jacobs
The colors are AMEZBALLS. The cute turbans reminde me of my aunt from Spain (such a free soul!). I like how there are socks with the shoes (it DOES get cold on summer nights).


4. Ralph Lauren
I will die for the hats in this collection! It's looks like the models came out of some gangster movie from the 40's-50's. They kill with class.


5.Tommy Hilfiger
All of the girls should go sailing with me - I mean it! 


6. Michael Kors.
I was very happy that I could watch the show live online! I loved that Michael used a lot of colors and fun 60's baby doll prints and the sunglasses were awesome! (The best part was Klarie at the end with her poses!).



Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz